Entertainment & Financial District
- Shall we call it the past Entertainment District?
- The area is West of University & East of Spadina with Front on South and Richmond on North
- Office Towers and Residential Towers dot this area now too valuable for Entertainment
- World Class Musicals like The Lion King, Les Miserable and Mama Mia on King West
- Toronto Film Festival (TIFF) on John Street is destination of Stars from Hollywood!
- Wayne Gretzky’s Famous Restaurant, Toronto Symphony Orchestra, Second City Comedy Club!
- Walk to Air Canada Centre or CN Tower or Rogers Centre – This is true Entertainment of TO!
- Giant Famous Players Paramount Theatre with Stadium Seating on John and Richmond!
Amenities / Transportation:
- Richmond and Adelaide Streets serve the area well with easy in and out access
- Street Car on King Street gives primary access to King West Subway
- And St. Patrick Subway is Seconds away!
- DVP or Gardiner in no time via Lakeshore or Spadina Avenue
- Alpha Junior and Senior : 20 Brand Street: 416-393-1880
- 126 Simcoe Street and 21 Nelson offer wonderful accommodations
- Shangri-La is tastefully done and elegantly present
- Studio 1 & 2 are underconstruction on Richmond and Simcoe
- Lofts are the main feature of this area with classic loft living on 255 Richmond St West
- The Metropole – 7 King St E – Due to its location & Proximity to TTC
- I anticipate all club activity to move west or elsewhere and you will see A Class residential neighbourhood in coming 3 years!
- Super Nice Condos are Propping Up and the Condo Culture is changing