- Most Trendy and Fashionable area of Downtown Toronto
- Boundaries – North: Queen Street to South King Street – East: University to West: Dufferin
- Sky is the limit when it comes to price appreciation in this block of city!
- Theatres, Park, Restaurants, Clubs, Specialty Shoppes, OutDoor Mall dot the area very well!
- Headquarters of CP 24 and hence all the music festivals happen there!
- Fuses into Entertainment District at Richmond and Spadina upto John Street but remains distinct
Amenities / Transportation:
- TTC is the backbone of King/Queen West With Continuous Service
- TTC runs : To East (Andrew Subway Station Underground) from West Where King Meets Queen via Street Car
- DVP via Lakeshore from Spadina /Bathurst / York Street Connections
- QEW via Gardiner from Spadina / Bathurst or York Street or Strachan Avenue
- DNA 3 to be built in 2014
- Charlotte Street Condos
- M5V Condos on King West
- Festival Towers on John and King
- Peter Street Condos
- King Blue Condos
- Pinnacle 1 Yonge
- 188 Spadina Condos
- Like I mentioned sky is the limit!
- With DNA 3 Coming at King/Bathurst this area is going to see massive growth in coming years!
- New GO Stop on Strachan/King Street will give the much needed connection to Pearson and
- Once more growth location and right mix of young professionals is a great mixture for appreciation!