- Between Dufferin and Strachan Avenue (East and West)
- Between Gardiner Expressway and King Street West (North and South)
- In 1700 and 1800’s this area was part of Garrisson Common – a Military Compound
- Post war warehouses & industries eventually ended with evolution into 43 acre Residential area
- Breathtaking transformation and lifestyle now exist and exhibits!
- A Class Office Space and A+ Condo Complexes now occupy the area
- Waterfront trails, jogging, in-line skating across the street on waterfront
- Minutes to Financial District and walk to Entertainment District of Toronto
Amenities / Transportation:
- Streetcar to Downtown Toronto remains the best route
- GO Train Station provides easy access to FUTURE Pearson Airport Link
- Gardiner is in the backyard with DVP access in seconds
- Loblaws and other groceries within walking distance in the area
- Givins/Shaw, 49 Givins Street: 416-393-1240
- Alexander Muir/Gladstone Jr & Sr : 108 Gladstone Ave., 416-393-9140
Major Condos & Townhouses:
- Row of neat townhouses line up on Liberty Street
- 5 Hanna Street Provides converted loft Living in excellent environment
- Condos on 69 Lynn Williams are one of the best to live in the area
- Unprecendented is the word to describe past and is appropriate to describe future growth!
- Great potential to be the Upper West Side of the Toronto Downtown!