- From Pape Avenue to Coxwell south of Bloor Street is Leslieville Territory
- From Danforth to Dundas between Broadview and Greenwod is Riverdale
- Very new and very upcoming areas in established neighbourhoods
- Detached, Semi-detached, Town Houses and Lofts dot the area
- Prices are very reasonable in the Townhouses and Lofts/Condos for now
- [Leslieville] Duke of Connaught Jr & Sr : 70 Woodfield Rd | 416-393-9455
- [Riverdale] Earl Grey Sr., : 100 Strathcona Ave | 416-393-9545
- [Riverdale] Frankland Jr., 816 Logan Ave | 416-393-9720
- Greenwood Park in Leslieville has three baseball diamonds, an artificial ice rink and pool!
- Jonathan Ashbridge Park south side of Queen Street has 2 tennis courts & children playground
- 3 Major Parks surround Riverdale Area: Riverdale Park, Withrow Park & Jimmie Simpson Park
- Indoor Pools, Gymnasiums, hockey rink, wading pool as well as tennis courts exist in these parks
- Talk about demographic change and these two areas are on top of the new and upcoming list!
Amenities / Transportation:
- TTC has subway stops at Pape and Broadview Stations
- Streetcars or Bus Service runs frequently on Carlaw, Broadview, Jones and Greenwood Avenues