60 COLBORNE STREET CONDOS
- 60 Colborne Street, Toronto | Corner: Front & Church Street | St Lawrence Market Condos
- Exactly 5 Minutes to Metro Grocery Store | Under 7 Minutes to King Street Subway Station
- South Church Street to Lakeshore or Gardiner Connection | DVP via Front Street East
- Just Mesmerizing location with St Lawrence Market as your daily stop | Farmers Market on Sun
- Financial heart of Toronto just around the corner | This is as central as you can get in Toronto
- 22 Storeys +
Developer & Architect:
- Freed Developments
How to Purchase and Lease here ?
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com | Call Direct or Text : 416-670-6588
- Direct Answers | Real Solutions | No runaround |Professional- Highly Organized-Focused Approach
Building & Suite Features:
- Floor to ceiling windows | Strong Solid Structure to outlast centuries
- Optional Upgrade of Gas Lines to Suite, Terraces and Balcony!
- Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning | Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- 9’Ceiling in all living areas except where bulkheads exist.
- Swimming Pool, Terrace and Fully Furnished Guest Suite!
- Fully Functional and professionally designed Fitness Room
- LED Certified, 24X7 Concierge & Security | Visitor Parking
Maintenance Fees Per Square Foot: [ $. 55 / Sq Ft]
- Includes: Heating, Cooling, Water, Building Insurance, ( If included) Parking + Locker AND Cost of Common Areas Shown in Amenities
- Excludes: Electricity, Phone, Internet, TV Services, Extra Gap Insurance, in-suite Security Alarm, Tenant Insurance etc.,
Average Price Per Square Foot:
- These are general Guideline Prices
- Average PPSF May Vary with Views, Floorplans, Floor Level and/or Condition of the suite
- Average Taxes Per Year May vary with Square Footage & Assessments
- Average Maintenance Fee Per Month can increase or decrease with proper notice
- Time of Year affects the price as well
Please email for detailed analysis : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com
All Prices, Figures, Materials, Estimated Lease and Sale Prices are preliminary and for guidance and direction only and do not set market standards or values and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E.