- Highest concentration of Luxury Condominiums in the Toronto Downtown Area
- First Built in the 1980’s these condos have stood the test of time and are better than ever!
- Walk to Air Canada Centre or Rogers Centre is the centerpiece!
- New Ripley’s Aquarium coupled with CN Tower has piqued interests of tourist and locals!
- The Waterfront School Jr & Sr : 635 Queens Quay West (416) 393-0684
- Lakefront Walk and Tours to Centre Island via Ferry on the docks in 10 minutes!
- Shopping and leisure walk combined with craft workshops and Sailing Lessons!
- Area events (4000+) throughout the year ( 235 Queens Quay)!
- CNE, Marine Museum, Fort York just to name few venues that you can walk to!
- Streetcar access to Union Station, Spadina or Bathurst Street Subway lines !
- DVP or Gardiner in a breeze!
Major Condos in the Area:
- Tip Top Tailor Condos – 637 Lakeshore Blvd.,
- 600 Fleet Street Condos
- LTD Condos on 15 Bruyeres Mews
- Harbour Front Condos ( 33,99 Harbour Front)
- 550 Queens Quay Condos offering direct view of the lake!
- This is a new Phenomenon in Toronto Downtown – People of any age love to live here!
- We anticipate that Waterfront population will double by 2030!
- The area will command prices as seen on San Franciso’s Sausalito Area!
Listings in this Area: