Yonge & Eglinton to Bayview
History & Main Features:
- Encompasses Davisville Village area ; So boundries would be Bayview Avenue (East) to Yonge Street (West) ; Eglinton North to Merton Street South
- Fantastic area to live in ; has seen the most growth in comparison to any other area in TO
- Spend Evenings at Davisville Park’s Six Tennis Courts or baseball diamond!
- Dotted with Home Decorating stores to Storied Children Stores to Antique Shops
- Bakeries, Cafés and outside seating restaurants makes this area a page from fairy tales
- Active Nightlife with restaurants, shops and theatres – Yonge/Eglinton Mall with TTC Access
Amenities / Transportation:
- TTC Stops at: Davisville, Rosedale or Yonge/Eglinton makes this really commutable neighbourhood
- DVP / Gardiner access in minutes via Bayview or Mountpleasant!
- Downtown literally within walking distance or 10 minutes!
- Grocery stores and other amenities are not an issue at all!
- Davisville Jr School, 43 Millwood Road: 416393-0570
- Eglinton Junior School: 223 Eglinton Ave East: 416-393-9315
- 2181 and 2191 Yonge Street – Minto Condos
- Townhouses on Redpath are wonderfull for families or young families
- Condos at 123 Eglinton are breathtaking!
- I anticipate the area to continue to grow and become closer to Downtown in terms of pricing!