- Life and Blood of Toronto Downtown the whole city relies on the new Developments
- With area like Liberty Village and Bay Street getting special attention from Investors
- Index Condos, Karma Condos, 11 Wellesley Condos and Four Seasons in Yorkville will define the future of Toronto
- Boundries of Toronto have now expanded to include North Toronto and Areas like Corktown are making a comeback!
- Prices of housing have not yet gone down and are remaining stable providing the developers with choices and lots to build on!
- With High demand and population of Toronto to double by 2031 this is an excellent time to buy and invest in Toronto now!
Amenities / Transportation:
- City of Vaughan will be linked via TTC
- Pearson Airport will be linked via GO
- LRT expanded to include Eglinton East and Finch East
- Overall School grades are improving and getting better
- Education quality is getting better
Major Condos to watch for:
- 11 Wellesley Street Condos on Bay and Wellesley
- 365 Church Street Condos
- Post House Condos on George and Richmond Street
- 2013 Developers will hold their hand
- 2014 Developers will get back in the game
- 2017 Toronto Market will remain Strong
- 2018 Growth will be unprecedented
- 2019 Getting Ready to Grow at same rate
- 2020 Year with Challenges but Real Estate Did not go down
- 2021 Superb Performance and Looking Positive