- 99 Mcgill Street, Toronto |Corner of Church and Carlton Streets | Yonge To Parliament Condos
- Next Door to TTC College Subway Station and Loblaws | Walk to Ryerson University
- Steps to Financial District and Eatons Centre | DVP & Gardiner via Jarvis Street
- Restaurants & Stores of Bloor Street Within 10 Minutes Walk | Yorkville Village is 12 Minutes Walk
- University of Toronto Engineering Campus on College Street within short distance
How to Purchase and Lease here ?
- A Realtor is needed to show properties, give comparative analysis and make an offer for Buyer or Tenant
- Condos and Condo Towns are unlike apartment buildings and you need a Realtor to assist you.
- There’s NO cost to Buyer and / or Tenant. It is so critical to have a seasoned Buyer Representative like me
- Students and all Tenants are treated same way as a Multi-Million Dollar Purchaser are so come on in!
My Experience Saves Time and Gives Results:
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com | Call Direct or Text : 416-670-6588
- Direct Answers | Real Solutions | No runaround |Professional- Highly Organized-Focused Approach
- 33 Storeys
Developer & Architect:
- Tridel Built & Designed by Architect Alliance
Building & Suite Features:
- Dramatic Terraces and Spectacular Inner Courtyard
- Double Glazed Windows throughout exterior
- 9’Ceilings upto 11 Floors and 10’Ceiling height on 12th Floor
- Custom Roller Blinds and European Kitchen
- Gym | Exercise Room | Party Room | Meeting Room | Sauna |Pool
- 24 Hours Concierge & Security | Visitor Parking | Parking Cameras
All Prices, Figures, Materials, Estimated Lease and Sale Prices are preliminary and for guidance and direction only and do not set market standards or values and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E.