BLOOR WALK RESIDENCES
- 100 Hayden Street, Toronto |Corner of Bloor & Church |Bloor Street Condos
- Cul-de-sac and extremely quiet, historical location with a factor of awe and inspiration
- Under the Calm and soothing shadows of Bloor Street United Church | Walk to Yonge Subway
- PATH Underground Mall is breath away with Hudson Bay, Longos, Bloor Street Diner and More
- University of Toronto is extremely close within 10 minutes -Very Quiet very safe neighbourhood!
How to Purchase and Lease here ?
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com | Call Direct or Text : 416-670-6588
- Direct Answers | Real Solutions | No runaround |Professional- Highly Organized-Focused Approach
Building & Suite Features:
- Best Structure that will last forever | Great Foundation and Solid Built
- 9 Foot Ceilings where available | Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Thrilling, Quiet and Charming views are everywhere in the condo
- Nice Spacious Balconies with relaxing views mentioned above
- Fantastic Lobby and Seating Area | Amenities on first Floor
- Fitness and Weight Rooms | Rooftop Deck / Garden
- Meeting Room and Party Room and Indoor pool
- 24 hrs concierge and security | Visitor Parking
Maintenance Fees Per Square Foot: [ $.76 / Sq Ft]
- Includes: Water, Building Insurance, ( If included) Parking + Locker AND Cost of Common Areas Shown in Amenities
- Excludes: Heating, Cooling, Electricity, Phone, Internet, TV Services, Extra Gap Insurance, in-suite Security Alarm, Tenant Insurance etc.,
Average Price Per Square Foot:
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com
All Prices, Figures, Materials, Estimated Lease and Sale Prices are preliminary and for guidance and direction only and do not set market standards or values and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E.