- Yorkville and Annex comes alive at dusk when people from the area and all around the GTA converge to see the beauty and get awestruck!
- With Royal Ontario Museum on one side and Davenport on the other side snaking its way around Yorkville and Annex – this is a thrilling place to be at
- Walk on Cumberland Street and spot Hollywood or Bollywood stars and become one!
- Pretend you live in 10 Bellair and see the grandeur yourselves!
- Miles Nidal Jewish Centre on Spadina and Bloor
- Native Canadian Centre at 16 Spadina Road
- Spadina Public Library
- Yorkville’s Original Public Library on Yorkville Avenue
- Four Season Hotel – Sassafraz Restaurant
Amenities / Transportation:
- Going anywhere is not an issue: Bay Street Subway or St. George Subway is seconds away
- 401 Access via University Avenue in minutes
- DVP via Rosedale Valley Road in a jiffy with Lakeshore and Gardiner dancing at the end of the line!
- Huron Junior: 541 Huron Street: 416-393-1570
- Four Seasons Residences
- Muesuem House
- 10 Bellair
- 175 Cumberland
- We anticipate with Pears and Perry condos coming on Avenue Road this is the start of A+ Condos developers continuing their efforts to build affordable housing in Yorkville!