- 200 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S1T8 | Corner : Avenue Road & Bloor Street West
- Directly across from Royal Ontario Museum – Downtown Toronto Newest Condominium
- Prime as you can get! With Annex location like this there is no going wrong!
- 401 or DVP in minutes! Yorkville Subway Station in seconds | In the heart of Annex & Yorkville
- Yorkville shopping, dining and entertainment is mainstay of this location | Across from UofT
How to Purchase and Lease here ?
- A Realtor is needed to show properties, give comparative analysis and make an offer for Buyer or Tenant
- Condos and Condo Towns are unlike apartment buildings and you need a Realtor to assist you.
- There’s NO cost to Buyer and / or Tenant. It is so critical to have a seasoned Buyer Representative like me
- Students and all Tenants are treated same way as a Multi-Million Dollar Purchaser are so come on in!
My Experience Saves Time and Gives Results:
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com | Call Direct or Text : 416-670-6588
- Direct Answers | Real Solutions | No runaround |Professional- Highly Organized-Focused Approach
Building & Suite Features:
- 32 Storeys High – Designed as 4 Architectural Cubes, Each slightly Rotated
- Cube 1 thru 3 feature Open Concept limited Edition Suites
- Wrap-around Windows with Fritted Glazed Balconies or Terraces
- European Inspired Kitchens with Miele Appliances as Standard
- Cube 4 has all features plus unparalleled 360 degrees views of city
- Fantastic North West and South West Views | Every Condo is unique
- 24 Hrs Concierge and Security Services around the clock
- 2 Lounge Areas with Outdoor Garden and reflecting pool
- Private Dining room with catering kitchen | BBQ’s
- Fitness Gallery, Yoga Studio and cool down lounge overlooking garden
Approximate Age of the Condo Tower:
- 2017 Move In
Best View / Value Condo Sold:
- SE Facing Rosedal or SW Facing Annex
- Direct South Views are available that are unobstructed
Maintenance Fees Per Square Foot: [ $.59 / Sq Ft]
- Includes: Heating, Cooling, Water, Building Insurance, AND Cost of Maintaining Common Areas Shown in Amenities
- Excludes: Electricity, Phone, Internet, TV Services, Extra Gap Insurance, in-suite Security Alarm, Tenant Insurance etc.,
- Parking & Locker Maintenance : $80/ month for Parking | $25 / Month for Lockers
Average : Price Per Square Foot :
- Please email for detailed analysis : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com
- These are general Guideline Prices
- Average PPSF May Vary with Views, Floorplans, Floor Level and/or Condition of the suite
- Average Taxes Per Year May vary with Square Footage & Assessments
- Average Maintenance Fee Per Month can increase or decrease with proper notice
- Time of Year affects the price as well
All Prices, Figures, Materials, Estimated Lease and Sale Prices are preliminary and for guidance and direction only and do not set market standards or values and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E.