FOUR SEASONS PRIVATE RESIDENCES – 55 Scollard
- 55 Scollard Street, Toronto, ON M5R0A1 | Corner: Yorkville Ave., & Scollard St., | Yonge-Yorkville Condos
- Artful location touching the heart & soul of Yorkville area | Subtle & Strong at the same time – Lots of +’s
- Directly across Bay Street TTC Subway Entrance in the Heart of Yorkville Downtown Toronto
- Shop at Gucci, Boss, Sip coffee or have lunch at Sasafraz | Groceries at Pusateri’s & Whole Foods
- DVP via Rosedale Valley Road from the backyard | Financial District Toronto within minutes
How to Purchase and Lease here ?
- A Realtor is needed to show properties, give comparative analysis and make an offer for Buyer or Tenant
- Condos and Condo Towns are unlike apartment buildings and you need a Realtor to assist you.
- There’s NO cost to Buyer and / or Tenant. It is critical to have a seasoned Buyer Representative like me.
My Experience Saves Time and Gives Results:
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com | Call Direct or Text : 416-670-6588
- Direct Answers | Real Solutions | No runaround |Professional- Highly Organized-Focused Approach
Building & Suite Features:
- East Residence Tower : 25 Storeys Residential Tower only
- Hotel from 1st thru 23rd Floor Accessible by the East Tower Directly
- All Residences feature 10’ or 12’ high smooth ceilings
- 8”Plaster cornice mouldings, double glazed windows with full-height aluminum curtain-wall system.
- Custom-Designed Downsview Kitchen cabinetry | Wolf Four Burner gas cooktops
- 60 oz cut pile wool carpet in main living areas | Curtain Hardwood Flooring Throughout
Amenities[ 28,000 Sq Ft Facilities]
- 24 Hours concierge |24 hrs. Doorman | 24 hrs. Valet parking
- Indoor pool | World Class Fitness centre | Spa Services
- Restaurant on Site |In-Residence Dinning | Housekeeping Services
- Meeting and Ballroom Services | Business Centre
Approximate Age of the Condo Tower:
- 0-5 Years
Best View / Value Condo Sold:
- Jan 2013 Move In dates
Maintenance Fees Per Square Foot: [ $1.30 / Sq Ft]
- Includes: Heating, Cooling, Water, Building Insurance, ( If included) Parking + Locker AND Cost of Maintaining Common Areas Shown in Amenities
- Excludes: Electricity, Phone, Internet, TV Services, Extra Gap Insurance, in-suite Security Alarm, Tenant Insurance etc.,
Average : Price Per Square Foot :
- Please email for detailed analysis : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com
- These are general Guideline Prices
- Average PPSF May Vary with Views, Floorplans, Floor Level and/or Condition of the suite
- Average Taxes Per Year May vary with Square Footage & Assessments
- Average Maintenance Fee Per Month can increase or decrease with proper notice
- Time of Year affects the price as well
All Prices, Figures, Materials, Estimated Lease and Sale Prices are preliminary and for guidance and direction only and do not set market standards or values and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E.