MUSEUM HOUSE CONDOS
- 206 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S1T8 |Corner: Avenue Rd & Bloor St., W| Annex –Yorkville Condos
- Directly across the street from Royal Ontario Museum ( ROM ) | Within seconds to St George TTC Subway
- Boutique Shops of Hazelton Lane and Village of Yorkville & Annex Flowery outside your doorsteps
- Bloor Street Stores, Shops and Restaurants next door to these palatial residences
- Walk to Whole Foods Organic Store or Metro 24 hours Grocery Store or Noah Organic Shop
How to Purchase and Lease here ?
- A Realtor is needed to show properties, give comparative analysis and make an offer for Buyer or Tenant
- Condos and Condo Towns are unlike apartment buildings and you need a Realtor to assist you.
- There’s NO cost to Buyer and / or Tenant. It is so critical to have a seasoned Buyer Representative like me
- Students and all Tenants are treated same way as a Multi-Million Dollar Purchaser are so come on in!
My Experience Saves Time and Gives Results:
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com | Call Direct or Text : 416-670-6588
- Direct Answers | Real Solutions | No runaround |Professional- Highly Organized-Focused Approach
Building & Suite Features:
- Only 27 Exclusive Residences in 19 Storey Tower in Limestone with metal and glass
- Only One Neighbour on every floor | As Exclusive as it gets | Living at Luxury + Romance
- Stunning Panoramic Views in every direction | Built to Last Forever – preserve the youth
- Breathtaking is an understatement when it comes to finishes of the condo complex
- Individually Controlled Environments in each suite | Individual Elevators for each suite
- Spacious Terraces with stainless steel flower boxes|2 terraces for full floor residences
- 10ft ceiling for half floors and 11ft for full floors and main rooms.
- Master En-suite with heated floors| Prewired for Bang & Olfuson audio & video system
- 2nd Floor Museum House Clubhouse| Guest Suites, Gym, Party and Meeting Rooms
- 24 hrs concierge and security | Valet Available
Approximate Age of the Condo Tower:
- Nov 2011 Move In
Best View / Value Condo Sold:
- South – 02 Line
Maintenance Fees Per Square Foot: [ $1.34 / Sq Ft]
- Includes: Heating, Cooling, Water, Building Insurance, ( If included) Parking + Locker AND Cost of Maintaining Common Areas Shown in Amenities
- Excludes: Electricity, Phone, Internet, TV Services, Extra Gap Insurance, in-suite Security Alarm, Tenant Insurance etc.,
Average : Price Per Square Foot :
- Please email for detailed analysis : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com
- These are general Guideline Prices
- Average PPSF May Vary with Views, Floorplans, Floor Level and/or Condition of the suite
- Average Taxes Per Year May vary with Square Footage & Assessments
- Average Maintenance Fee Per Month can increase or decrease with proper notice
- Time of Year affects the price as well
All Prices, Figures, Materials, Estimated Lease and Sale Prices are preliminary and for guidance and direction only and do not set market standards or values and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E.