- Boundries of North of College and South of Bloor with East of Yonge and West of University Ave
- This is a classic text book example of a great established area with Hospitals, Schools and Offices
- Bay and Bloor Area represents one of the best opportunities for anyone to enter the market when it is still in the making!
- Standing on Bay Street I can see the crowd walking by is different than any other street
- This is where I feel investment is well spent and well thought of – This is New Yorkville!
- With Holt Renfrew, the Bay, Undergound Mall [ Zara, Gap, 3 Food Courts], Versace, Gucci, Tiffany, Swiss Army Anchor Store, Banana Republic, Roots and many more – shopping opportunities are unlimited!
- Loblaws, Shoppers drug Mart, Value Mart, Sobeys and Raba provide amenities galore!
- University of Toronto and Ryerson University around the block!
- Major Area Hospitals and Consulates and Embassies makes this the safest corridor in Canada!
Amenities / Transportation:
- Bay Street, Yonge Street, College and Wellesley Subway Station are super easy to access!
- Bus on Bay Street provides North and South Access to Union Station with pride and glory!
- Jesse Ketchum Jr &Sr., 61 Davenport Rd., 416-393-1530
- Burano – 832 Bay Street
- College Park – 761-763 Bay
- Polo Club 2 – 44 St Joseph Street
- 1001 Bay Street Condos
- U Condos and Towns
- This is the Yorkville of tomorrow! Invest now!
Listings in this Area:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.