- North of Dundas Street and South of Bloor ; With Yonge to Parliament as east to west boundries
- Excellent range of Condos and a great neighbourhood to live in
- Area is totally changes and revamped with nice townhouses and excellent condo complexes
- Parliament Street Provides corridor to Riverdale District and and goes south till Wellesley Street
- Allan Gardens is the largest public park in the area
- John Innes Community Centre at 150 Sherbourne has it all: Pool, Gym, running track etc
- With Variety of opportunities for residents: as it takes 7 minutes to walk to Yonge/Bloor from any of the points in the neighbourhood
- Shopping at Charles Street or Sherbourne or Yonge Street is within reach for all!
- Brand New Loblaws on Church and Carlton has changed the neighbourhood 180 Degrees!
Amenities / Transportation:
- TTC Stations : Sherbourne, Wellesley, Bloor, Dundas
- All provide access to anywhere in Downtown Toronto
- Eaton Centre can be seen from Shuter Street and Church
- Church Street Junior: 83 Alexander Street: 416-393-1250
- 85 Bloor Street East
- 500 Sherbourne Street
- 120 Homewood Avenue
- Townhouses on Jarvis Street and Carlton Street
- 45 Carlton – the Lexington!
- X Condos & Towns
- The Burke Condos
- 1 Bloor West
- 55C Charles Condos & Towns
- 365 Church on Church and Carlton is a great condo complex!
- Tridel will be building a condo complex next to 365 Church
- I anticipate this area will be focus of Developers!