289 SUMACH STREET LOFTS
- 289 Sumach Street, Toronto | Corner of Sumach & Gerrard Streets | Cabbage Town Lofts
- Originally Conversion from Medical Building in 1987. Only 17 Lofts Changed ownership in 28 years
- Extremely convenient location with 10 minutes to Yonge and Bloor TTC Subway if you like
- Groceries on doorsteps | A+ Schools | Really nice neighbourhood with Starbucks around the corner
How to Purchase and Lease here ?
- A Realtor is needed to show properties, give comparative analysis and make an offer for Buyer or Tenant
- Condos and Condo Towns are unlike apartment buildings and you need a Realtor to assist you.
- No cost to Buyer and / or Tenant. Stop driving yourself crazy with stale & fraud property searches
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com | Call Direct or Text : 416-670-6588
- Direct Answers | Real Solutions | No runaround |Professional- Highly Organized-Focused Approach
Building & Suite Features:
- Lofty High Ceilings in Principal Rooms
- Almost all views are nice in the Loft house
- Skylights and Large Windows let sunshine in
- Wooden Beams | Fire Places | Rooftop Terraces
- BBQ’s Allowed | Private Parking
All Prices, Figures, Materials, Estimated Lease and Sale Prices are preliminary and for guidance and direction only and do not set market standards or values and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E.