323 QUEEN STREET LOFTS
- 323 Queen Street East, Toronto | Corner of Queen St East &Parliament St| Yonge to Parliament Lofts
- As Rare as they come | Co-Ownership lofts requiring 30% Down Payment | Walk to St Lawrence Market!
- Streetcar on doorsteps | Sobeys around the corner | Ryerson and George Brown College within walking
- Eaton’s Centre can been standing on Queen Street East | DVP within minutes | Gardiner in a jiffy
How to Purchase and Lease here ?
- A Realtor is needed to show properties, give comparative analysis and make an offer for Buyer or Tenant
- Condos and Condo Towns are unlike apartment buildings and you need a Realtor to assist you.
- No cost to Buyer and / or Tenant. Stop driving yourself crazy with stale & fraud property searches
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com | Call Direct or Text : 416-670-6588
- Direct Answers | Real Solutions | No runaround |Professional- Highly Organized-Focused Approach
Building & Suite Features:
- 10 Foot Ceilings in Principal Rooms
- 2 Storeys and One Storey floorplans
- Sun shines everywhere in these lofts
- Modern Open Concept Kitchens
All Prices, Figures, Materials, Estimated Lease and Sale Prices are preliminary and for guidance and direction only and do not set market standards or values and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E.