- East of St Lawrence Market (Church Street) to Parliament and beyond Mill Street is Distillery
- Corktown is north of Front and Extends east to where King Meets Queen at DVP
- Leslieville starts after From Queen Street and Broadview to Carlaw
- These are up and coming areas with numerous new developments
- King Street East has seen the brunt of new developments and you can tell it has changed!
- Distillery District is the main attraction with weekends filled with folks walking on stone streets lined with trees and enjoying the scenary
- Moss Park Indoor Arena for Hockey is wonderful for the area residents
Amenities / Transportation:
- King Street Street Car is the main transportation Hub for now
- DVP is really in minutes via Queen or King Streets
- Lakeshore to Gardiner in minutes via any south street
- St Paul, 80 Sackville St: 416-393-5204
- 33 Mill Street
- 524 King Street Condos
- Demand is ever increasing and rental market is very strong – a good indicator of resale market!