- East of Jarvis and West of Yonge ; North of Lakeshore and South of King Street
- One of the most picturesque areas of Toronto and the most filmed and photographed
- Stroll in St Lawrence Market is equivalent to session with your shrink! Same soothing effects!
- Exploding with growth and opportunities this area is bound to make its mark in coming years
- The Esplanade offers many venues for the Dining, entertainment and shopping
- Famous Farmer’s Market is open on Thursdays and Saturdays ( Come early)
- St Lawrence Market Community Rec Centre is on The Esplanade with squash courts, swimming pool and weight rooms with games and piano room!
Amenities / Transportation:
- Union Station and King Street Station are within 5 minutes walk
- GO Transit is across the street from Yonge/Front Corner
- DVP in seconds with Lakeshore and Gardiner await in milliseconds!
- Market Lane Jr & Sr : 85 Lower Jarvis Street: 416-393-1300
- L Towers (Under construction)
- 1 Scott Street Residences
- 25 The Esplanade
- Many Lofts and Major other Condos
- This is a beautiful neighbourhood and has astronomical growth opportunities