- 33 Lombard Street , Toronto | M5C 3H8|Corner :Adelaide & Sherbourne |St Lawrence Market Condos
- TTC on doorsteps |St. Lawrence Market in seconds | Studio District on North | Distillery on South
- In Shadows of St. James Cathedral | Bay Street and Yorkville Shopping just minutes away!
- Financial District heartbeat away| Downtown has never seen a location like this | Eaton’s Centre 10 Min
- Take any Street South to Lakeshore Blvd., and Gardiner Expressway within short time| DVP 10 Mins
How to Purchase and Lease here ?
- Please email me : Imran@torontodowntowncondos.com | Call Direct or Text : 416-670-6588
- Direct Answers | Real Solutions | No runaround |Professional- Highly Organized-Focused Approach
Building & Suite Features:
- 45 Storey ; Floor to Ceiling windows and 9’ Ceilings in Principal Rooms
- Almost all views are nice in the condo
- Excellent Lobby and Seating Area
- 5th Floor Rooftop Landscaped terrace offering solace to city dwellers!
- State of the art Fitness and Weight Rooms ; Saunas and Steam Rooms
- Yoga Room; Meeting Room and Party Room ; Guest Suites
- 24 hrs concierge and security
Approximate Age of the Condo Tower:
- Occupancy 2006
Maintenance Fees Per Square Foot: [ $.73 / Sq Ft]
- Includes: Heating, Cooling, Water, Building Insurance, ( If included) Parking + Locker AND Cost of Maintaining Common Areas Shown in Amenities
- Excludes: Electricity, Phone, Internet, TV Services, Extra Gap Insurance, in-suite Security Alarm, Tenant Insurance etc.,
Average : Price Per Square Foot :
- Bachelors: please email me
- These are general Guideline Prices
- Average PPSF May Vary with Views, Floorplans, Floor Level and/or Condition of the suite
- Average Taxes Per Year May vary with Square Footage & Assessments
- Average Maintenance Fee Per Month can increase or decrease with proper notice
- Time of Year affects the price as well
Please email for detailed analysis : Imran@torontodwntowncondos.com
All Prices, Figures, Materials, Estimated Lease and Sale Prices are preliminary and for guidance and direction only and do not set market standards or values and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E.